The +Us team will be taking on the North West Tough Mudder on September 7 to raise money for local hospice, St. Rocco’s.
The motley crew comprises of twelve determined and passionate individuals from across the +Us team including:
- Operations Director – Dan Hinsley
- Head of Technology – Jonathon Graham
- MI Analyst – Jonathan Parry
- VMS Lead – Stephen Postance
- Head of Service Delivery – Lee Docherty
- Workforce Services Advisor – Laura Gatenby
- Accounts Manager – Paul Terry
- Regional Partnership Manager – Paul Gatenby
- Client Relations Advisor – Anna Jackson
- Interim Shared Services Team Leader – Suzanne Wills
- Business Strategy Director – Brian Millrine
- Business Advisory Team Leader – Sarah Burchall
Whilst the list is by no means in finisher order, we aren’t expecting Liverpool fan Jonathan Parry to finish top of the table in this competition either.
Everyone is super excited to begin their training and run the 10-mile course which includes 25 obstacles and is billed as the ‘Muddiest Tough Mudder in the UK’.
The team have chosen St. Rocco’s Hospice as their Charity of the Year 2019 due to the excellent work that they do in the local community. For those who may not have heard of St. Rocco’s:
St Rocco’s Hospice provides specialist care and support across Warrington, helping those who are coping with a life-limiting illness. It costs around £3.7 million each year to run the hospice – which means we need to raise £10,000 each and every day just to keep running.
Dan Hinsley, Operations Director at +Us adds, “This is a really exciting team building opportunity that will no doubt strengthen both physical and mental wellbeing. I’m looking forward to having lots of fun on the day and am really proud that our training is all in aid of supporting St Rocco’s, a fantastic local, North West based charity.”
If you’d like to donate to our hardy competitors, please visit our JustGiving page along with some words of encouragement for this great team and cause.