Our trusted model
At +Us we take implementation very seriously, which is why we have a dedicated Project Management and Technology team purely focused on implementation and change. Comprised of qualified experts, that have a raft of NHS and healthcare experience, your projects could not be in safer hands.
+Us understand one size does not fit all. Prior to any implementation, a full (but quick) exploration phase is completed to uncover key workstreams such as:
- Key stakeholder (Finance, HR, Staffing etc.) identification and engagement
- Workstream owners
- Desired outcomes (including cost savings, quality improvements and efficiency gains)
- “As is” and “To be” process map creation
- Technology requirements, including interface and interoperability
- Incumbent workforce and technology migrations.
Where appropriate, the exploration phase can include our full diagnostic which provides a deep dive analysis of current state and areas of cost savings and quality improvement.
Once the exploration / diagnostic phase is complete, we build you your implementation plan. This gives you a complete view of your change project including:
- A detailed project schedule showing when everything will happen and by who
- Detailed process maps showing, step-by-step, how everything will work
- Key deliverable and expected outcomes
- How we will measure expected outcomes and Return on Investment
- An Actions, Issues and Risks log that tracks everything we agree to do and any risks within the change.
Key to any implementation is our joint governance approach which as well as providing critical escalation points, also ensures that all milestones are achieved.
Our dedicated Project Management Office (PMO) controls each implementation through a structured PRINCE2 methodology approach. To each project, we allocate a dedicated Project Manager and Technical Manager; both of which spend most of their time at the client site and who report to our Head of Transformation. The client is of course consulted throughout the process and asked to provide approvals and sign off where needed.
- Progress vs Plan
- RISK Log
- RAG Report
Due to the extensive experience +Us hold across the Healthcare sector, we are considered the market-leaders for process and technology change. Our deep knowledge and expertise means we have not only tried and tested methods, but we are able to outline a clear plan that, with the right client sponsorship, will guarantee success.
But don’t just take our word for it! If you’d like to discuss our recent implementations we would be delighted to put you in touch with our clients so you can hear it from them.