There is no standard Managed Service from +Us as we tailor every one of our partnerships to specially cater for each client’s needs. At the core to each though is the principle that we combine our specialist skills with those of the client’s internal teams to create a seamless solution that delivers against the objectives we collectively set.
Allows the NHS to focus on outputs rather than inputs
Accurate and timely management reporting
Our Managed Service can be deployed on a modular basis as per the requirements of each client and normally sees our experts working with you onsite at your premises. Typical modules include:
- Best use of Staff Banks – we can support you to get the most of this best-value source of contingent worker by attracting more of the people you need, designing a management programme and supporting you to deploy them when the need arises.
- Agency Supply Chain – we already work with most of the agencies across the UK and can support you to create a supply chain that represents the best value and commitment levels available.
- Optimised Technology – our people are experts in the implementation and operation of contingent workforce and HR systems. Whether our own systems, your in-house systems or 3rd party technology, we will optimise the use of them ensuring the benefits you expected are realised.
- Powerful reporting – live, accurate and complete management information provides you and your organisation with the visibility and control needed to keep a firm grasp on your contingent workforce operation and costs. Our reporting experts have worked in the NHS and healthcare sector for many years and can design, implement and produce all of your reporting requirements including those that are created from combining data from numerous systems and sources.
Contact our team today to find out how we can start delivering maximum savings for your organisation.
Reduction in costs
Faster fill rates
What benefits can you expect from +Us?
Before we start any managed service, we agree how we will measure the Return on Investment (ROI), both for year one and for the lifetime of our relationship. This allows us to collectively measure and celebrate success. Typical benefits realised by clients are:
- Overall reduction in cost of your contingent workforce – via better use of Bank, a more aligned supply chain and informed worker rate standards.
- Better and faster fill-rates – via improved use of automation, a more formal and streamlined means of accessing the workforce and an optimised procure to pay process.
- Improved financial controls – due to systematic approvals (and rejections), a controlled exceptions process and improved visibility of all cost and cost commitments.
- Improved compliance – our processes and technologies are geared around patient safety and compliance. Tried and tested for many years across some of the most complex healthcare systems, we make significant compliance improvements.
We would be delighted to hold a no-obligation discussion with you to understand your challenges and discuss potential solutions. Where appropriate, we can also run our resourcing diagnostic to give you a clear view of current state and of the benefits you could realise via partnership with +Us.