Agency Release Module
Recruitment agencies are a critical part of the resourcing ecosystem within the NHS and wider healthcare market and their support underpins the ability to deliver patient care across the UK.
Built in conjunction with our clients and enhanced extensively over the last 5 years, our Agency Release Module (ARM) provides our clients with the very best way of releasing vacant shifts to preferred agency partners and receiving CVs back whilst also providing control of rates/commission (framework or otherwise) and compliance criteria.
One of the most widely deployed systems in the sector; ARM is used by more than 50 healthcare clients and over 200 agencies supporting medical and non-medical/clinical contingent recruitment.
Built with the NHS for the NHS
Fully IR35 compliant
Powerful management information & NHSI reporting
Desktop, mobile and tablet friendly
Features & Benefits
- Interoperable with your roster / rota and other systems – ARM is build with APIs that can be used to integrate your chosen roster / rota system with your agency system, reducing time taken and the chance of manual error.
- Keeps your technology separate from your suppliers – making sure you are never ‘locked in’ to a supplier based on the need to keep your system.
- Electronic approvals and exceptions – we can implement your ideal-world financial approval process via the system with email notifications when action is needed. We can also include ‘overrides’ where needed to ensure patient care is never impacted.
- Supports your desired agency strategy – ARM can cater for all agency arrangements including master vendor, primary supply, tiered supply and ad hoc release. Furthermore it is easily updated to accommodate changes as your strategy evolves.
- Simple and quick to create shifts to send out – it takes less than two minutes to create a shift and less than 5 to create a block of shifts – even better we can link direct to your roster / rota system to remove the task entirely!
- Make your decisions based on cost and quality – ARM shows you all of the available agency candidates on one, simple page displaying total cost, cost breakdown and skills/experience criteria. Meaning you make your decision based on all of the available information.
- Review compliance criteria – ARM holds skills, experience and compliance data for each candidate submitted; so whether you are checking every candidate or running spot checks, all the information is there.
- Online / mobile timesheets – our electronic timesheets are used across the vast majority of our clients making for a simple and quick means of logging and approving hours. Over 90% of timesheet activity now takes place on mobile devices meaning this whole activity is being done ‘on the move’.
THE MOST COMPLEX MANAGEMENT REPORTING YOU’LL EVER NEED
ARM comes with our standard agency reporting suite and the ability for the creation of bespoke reports. We are confident ARM will produce all of the reports you’ll ever need including the automatic generation of the NHSI Agency use report.